BANDAO recruits for Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. The group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW!
As Germany’s largest online provider of experience gifts JSMD can enrich the lives of customers even more comprehensively with their combined competence and strength: They know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. The mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories – for everyone at any time at any place! 500 colleagues give thier best every day.
BANDAO recruits for the office in Munich:
Technical Product Owner (m/f/d)
THESE EXPERIENCES ARE COMING TOWARDS YOU
– Shaping and maintaining the technical vision and roadmap of topics in collaboration with the business peer
– Collaborate with business analysts and subject matter experts (PM) on team to transition the business requirements to technical requirements.
– Manage and shape requirements with your business peer
– Set Sprint Target
– Creation, Maintenance and Prioritization of the Product Backlog
– Prioritize tasks across our platform in sync with other technical and business product managers
– Define acceptance criteria for stories & features
– Set scope and priority of technical tasks in accordance with your Team & Principal Engineers
– Working in a highly agile setup with several talented Platform Engineers, currently operating in Scrum / Kanban
– Acting as a connection between your team and the other development teams
– Remove cross team impediments
– Own your product from end to end
– Constantly monitoring of KPI’s & Metrics towards your product
YOU BRING THESE QUALITIES WITH YOU
– Strong communication and planning skills
– Good knowledge and proven experience in software development and agile methodologies
– Comfortable and proven experience with working in agile frameworks like SCRUM and Kanban
– Experience in coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
– Willingness to acquire additional system/technical knowledge as needed
– Good understanding of basic development principles
– At least 1 year of experience in a product owner role or technical product owner role.
– 4+ years’ experience in Information Technology, preferably Software development in an agile environment. (SaaS experience would be a bonus)
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.
|Job Category||Portal, Software|