BANDAO recruits for Dornier Seawings, manufacturer of the world’s most advanced amphibious aircraft. Speed, comfort, safety and reliability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The amphibious Seastar airplane is the fastest boat in the marina and meets highest economical standards of the 21st century. Dornier Seawings is a thriving Start-up creating a revolution in amphibious, all composite airframe flying boat with secured funding of over US$ 300 million.
Join the highly energetic and ambitious team in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich as a:
System Engineer Propulsion (m/f/d) – Amphibious Aircraft
– Management of system/sub-system architecture, design and integration, incl. supplier management.
– Perform system requirements engineering ensuring requirements flow down plus requirement validation and verification.
– Prepare specifications on system/sub- system/component level
– Perform necessary product lifecycle management and system configuration control in the PLM system
– Plan and organise system/sub-system verification, including compliance demonstration for airworthiness regulations
– Perform and/or monitor tests and perform analysis of test results.
– Prepare necessary engineering documentation for aircraft certification
– We are looking for a proactive, flexible and responsive person who has very good conceptual skills as well as interpersonal skills and is able to work independently and as a team player
– Organized, pro-active attitude, prepared to support other functions through the organization
– A master degree in aeronautical engineering, alternatively a similar degree with experience in the aeronautical industry
– Very good English skills required
– Good knowledge of all MS-Office software (including MS Access)
– Experience in 3D-CAD (Siemens/Unigraphics-NX9) and Siemens Teamcenter is beneficial
– Experience with DOA processes, EASA/LBA and certification of Part 23 aircraft is preferred
– Minimum of 4 years working experience with certification background and competence in aeronautical industry
We offer you:
– Collaboration in a fast-growing, international aviation company
– A varied and dynamic work environment with plenty of room for your own ideas
– Good public transport connections (S-Bahn S8 Neugilching / Weßling + bus), Motorway A96
full-time / 2 years contract subject to renewal upon good performance.
If you are interested and qualified, please send us your resume as a Doc, RTF or PDF-File in English or German.
|Ort||Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich|