BANDAO recruits for Dornier Seawings, manufacturer of the world’s most advanced amphibious aircraft. Speed, comfort, safety and reliability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The amphibious Seastar airplane is the fastest boat in the marina and meets highest economical standards of the 21st century. Dornier Seawings is a thriving Start-up creating a revolution in amphibious, all composite airframe flying boat with secured funding of over US$ 300 million.
Join the highly energetic and ambitious team in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich as a:
System Engineer – Fuel System / Powerplant (m/f/d) – Amphibious Aircraft
– Development and design of new parts and components.
– Design support in design changes, repairs and concessions.
– Assignment of design parts and product structure into PLM-System.
– Support of system integration in prototype aircraft.
– Workflow management in PLM-System
– Liaison engineer to production line as well as to suppliers and extended work benches.
– We are looking for a proactive, flexible and responsive person who has very good conceptual skills as well as interpersonal skills and is able to work independently and as a team player.
Other requirements include:
– Self-organized, self-motivated, pro-active attitude, prepared to support other functions through the organization
– Very good English language skills
– German language skills would be an advantage.
– Good knowledge of all MS-Office software (including MS Access).
– Experience in 3D-CAD (Siemens/Unigraphics-NX9) is beneficial.
– Experience with Siemens Teamcenter is beneficial.
– Experience with DOA processes, EASA/LBA and certification of CS 3 aircraft will be preferred.
– Min. 4 years of certification background and competence, acceptance as Certification Verification Engineer (CVE) in the requested working area.
– The successful candidate shall have:
– a master degree in aeronautical engineering, alternatively a similar degree or an adequate education / experience in the aeronautical industry.
– working experience in the aeronautical industry for Quality Management (minimum 5 years).
We offer you:
– Collaboration in a fast-growing, international aviation company
– A varied and dynamic work environment with plenty of room for your own ideas
– Good public transport connections (S-Bahn S8 Neugilching / Weßling + bus), Motorway A96
full-time / 2 years contract subject to renewal upon good performance.
If you are interested and qualified, please send us your resume as a Doc, RTF or PDF-File in English or German.
|Ort||Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich|