BANDAO recruits for Bausch + Lomb. Bausch + Lomb, a division of Bausch Health, is one of the best-known and most respected health care brands worldwide. Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology.
Approximately 21,000 employees are united around Bausch + Lomb’s mission of improving people’s lives with health care products. Bausch + Lomb manufactures and markets health care products directly or indirectly in approximately 100 countries.
BANDAO recruits for the refractive surgery division – Technolas Perfect Vision – in Munich a:
Systems Engineer Connectivity & IoT – Medical Devices
– Develop and coordinate the integration of Medical devices into one Software Platform
– Gathering and specifying SW requirements / interfaces with internal stakeholders
– Managing of external development partners (software/ database)
– Design and maintain connected Vigilance, Production, Predictive maintenance and order processing flows
– Supervise the integration on a technical level
– Study in informatics, science, technology or engineering
– Relevant work experience as Requirements Engineer in a software related field or SW-Engineer with Requirements Engineering experience
– Experience in regulated industries (aerospace, automotive, automation) or Functional Safety is an advantage
– Experience with some of the following topics: Software Product Lines, databases, UML, IoT (e.g. IBM WatsonIoT Platform), managing of external development partners, cloud applications, GUIs, application development,
– Knowledge in DICOM, predictive maintenance implementation, Cybersecurity, database encryption would be a plus
– Experience with Requirements Tools (e.g. PTC Integrity) would be an advantage
– German and Englisch fluent in spoken and written
You are a highly committed and responsible person with structured and team oriented workstyle? You want to work in challenging new development projects? You want to work in a motivating and international environment using latest technologies and tools? You want to apply agile processes in a regulated industry?
Then please send us your up to date CV (no motivation letter needed), your salary expectation and your earliest possibly entry date by email.