BANDAO recruits for Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. The group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW!
As Germany’s largest online provider of experience gifts JSMD can enrich the lives of customers even more comprehensively with their combined competence and strength: They know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. The mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories – for everyone at any time at any place! 500 colleagues give thier best every day.
BANDAO recruits for the office in Munich:
THESE EXPERIENCES ARE COMING TOWARDS YOU
– Designing, implementing and operating customer-facing products to increase the entire shopping experience
– Building micro services and self-contained applications including polyglot persistence
– Building scalable and cloud-ready software solutions in an AWS environment
– Partner with software engineers, product owners and UI/UX designers in creating and continuously improving end-to-end solutions
YOU BRING THESE QUALITIES WITH YOU
– Experience in building, integrating and operating highly distributed applications (Microservices, SOA, self-contained-systems)
– Experience in event driven architectures, messaging patterns and Apache Kafka is a plus
– Excitement about creating end-to-end solutions for our customers
– Passion for knowledge sharing and willingness to mentor other team members in best practices, code quality and tech frameworks
– Agile mindset and full-stack thinking
React based micro frontends – server-side rendering – self-contained-systems – a fully event driven architecture based on Apache Kafka – containerized applications
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.
|Job Category||eCommerce, Portal, Software|