BANDAO recruits for the Webasto Group. The Webasto Group is one of the 100 most significant suppliers to the automotive industry. With innovative sliding and panoramic roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems, and charging solutions the Webasto Group creates added value for mobility time and again. The Webasto Group convinces through a powerful sense of unity. Because the „we“ is the special plus.
At Grevenmacher the Webasto Group makes more than automotive glass. the Webasto Group makes people’s lives safer and more comfortable along their journeys. Every day, the Webasto Group unites as a team to deliver quality products and innovative solutions that earn customer’s trust and build lasting relationships.
Product Owner, Advanced Product Development (f/m/x)
You can look forward to these exciting tasks:
– Lead Advanced Product Development projects from concept to SOP, following our R&D process, to be realized by function lead of the APD engineers in this product family and through internal and/or external partners
– Be the subject matter expert in the assigned technology field and product family for the whole organization
– Be the direct interface for the Product Manager, feeding market information and product roadmaps for direction, and self-sufficiently develop the corresponding R&D strategy to reach product maturity within the targeted time frame and within budget
– Create development budgets for product family and manage development activities against this budget in own responsibility
Here’s what you can bring to the team:
– Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, physics, optics or related field or equivalent experience required
– 8+ years experience in relevant role with career progression
– Automotive supplier experience or would be a plus as well as the knowledge in materials such as glass, coatings, plastics
– Product design experience including GD&T and DFMEA
– Working knowledge of automotive customer testing and performance specifications
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectation and your notice period.