BANDAO recruits for Dornier Seawings, manufacturer of the world’s most advanced amphibious aircraft. Speed, comfort, safety and reliability – fusing to a new form of traveling. The amphibious Seastar airplane is the fastest boat in the marina and meets highest economical standards of the 21st century. Dornier Seawings is a thriving Start-up creating a revolution in amphibious, all composite airframe flying boat with secured funding of over US$ 300 million.
Join the highly energetic and ambitious team in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich as a:
Flight Readiness Engineer (m/f/d) – Amphibious Aircraft
– Act as a focal point for the coordination of the different parties involved in preparing, modifying, inspecting and clearing the aircraft for flight test.
– Act as a focal point in this respect, obtaining all information from the various departments.
– Tracking all activities related to flight testing / planning of lay up phases, organization and preparation of work orders.
– Organization of trouble shooting incl. Spare parts / tools and other equipment / material.
– Record keeping of the respective aircraft documentation (Maintenance tasks, Time change Items, AD/SB´s of installed components).
– Structured, independent and solution oriented way of working.
– International mind-set, experienced in liaison/control of third parties.
– Good communication skills and good team worker, having an analytical and process oriented mind-set.
– Good knowledge of all MS-Office software.
– Flexible worker, prepared to support and act in other functions across the organization.
– Fully familiar with the procedure related to Flight Test activities.
– Experience with composite manufacturing (glass fiber, wet laminate) is a plus.
– Experience with Siemens Teamleader PLM Software (version 10.x) will be an advantage.
The successful candidate have:
– Aerospace Engineer or holder of EASE Part 66 Licence B1/C obtained in a technical college
– Part M course held by an appropriate organization.
– 5 years of professional experience in the aeronautics/aerospace, about 2 years related to maintenance or manufacturing activities.
– 1 year related to flight operations (e.g. flight-line, production flights, customer acceptance flights, flight tests, etc…)
– 1 year training on the job in a Part M/145/CAMO or 21G for the same aircraft category.
We offer you:
– Collaboration in a fast-growing, international aviation company
– A varied and dynamic work environment with plenty of room for your own ideas
– Good public transport connections (S-Bahn S8 Neugilching / Weßling + bus), Motorway A96
full-time / 2 years contract subject to renewal upon good performance.
If you are interested and qualified, please send us your resume as a Doc, RTF or PDF-File in English or German.
|Ort||Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich|