BANDAO recruits for a confidential aeronautical company in the greater Munich area a:
Certification Engineer (m/f/d) – EASA CS23/FAR 23
– Work associated with the design, development, installation and general requirements in regards to aircraft electrical power generation and distribution system as well aircraft interior and exterior lighting systems to be certified according to EASA CS23/FAR 23
– Definition of all requirements on materials, including establishing of processes and procedure for their usage and treatment
– Establishing of materials values
– Planning and co-operation on material tests
– Generate input for and provide guidance to wiring design team (2D and 3D)
– Support the electrical and mechanical design process by hardware selection and drawing checks
– Perform Compliance Verification for ATA21 related certification requirements (Lightning Protection Direct Effects, Structures, Electrical Bonding)
– Control and monitor system suppliers
– Experience with design rules and certification requirements for aircraft electrical and lighting systems (EASA CS23 or CS25, FAR Part 23 or 25)
– Self-organized, self-motivated, pro-active attitude
– Minimum of 8 years practical experience in a similar task in the field of aviation
– About 4 years training on the job under instruction of a CVE responsible for the same technical field.
– Good English language skills (spoken and written)
– German language skills beneficial
– Good communication skills and good Team worker, having an analytical and process oriented mind-set
– Structured, independent and solution oriented way of working
– International mind-set, experienced in liaison/control of third parties
– Experience with composite manufacturing (glas fiber, wet laminate) is a plus
– Experience with Siemens Teamcenter PLM Software (version 10.x) will be an advantage
– a master degree in aeronautical engineering or an Education in the technical field with 4 years of professional experience in the aeronautics/aerospace industry related to theses technical matters.
– a part 21 course held by an appropriate organization.
– an airworthiness, environmental protection and operational suitability regulations course as relevant for assignment
If you are interested and qualified, please send us your resume as a Doc, RTF or PDF-File in English or German.