BANDAO recruits for the Webasto Group. The Webasto Group is one of the 100 most significant suppliers to the automotive industry. With innovative sliding and panoramic roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems, and charging solutions the Webasto Group creates added value for mobility time and again. The Webasto Group convinces through a powerful sense of unity. Because the „we“ is the special plus.
At Grevenmacher the Webasto Group makes more than automotive glass. the Webasto Group makes people’s lives safer and more comfortable along their journeys. Every day, the Webasto Group unites as a team to deliver quality products and innovative solutions that earn customer’s trust and build lasting relationships.
HR Generalist (f/m/x)
You can look forward to these exciting tasks:
– Support in all HR-related topics
– Daily administration (e.g. employment contracts, time management, holiday/sickness administration, medical appointments, etc.)
– HRIS management
– Preparation of HR-related reports
– Supporting payroll administration
– Participation in cross-department HR-related projects and initiatives
Here’s what you can bring to the team:
– Successfully completed Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
– 1 to 2 years of work experience in a similar role
– Good knowledge of Luxembourg’s working administration
– Experience with HRIS
– SAP experience preferred
– Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that may involve confidential or sensitive matters
– Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
– Strong organization, prioritization, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
– Positive and cooperative attitude
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Very good command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Fluency in English, German, and French
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectation and your notice period.