BANDAO recruits for the Webasto Group. The Webasto Group is one of the 100 most significant suppliers to the automotive industry. With innovative sliding and panoramic roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems, and charging solutions the Webasto Group creates added value for mobility time and again. The Webasto Group convinces through a powerful sense of unity. Because the „we“ is the special plus.
At Grevenmacher the Webasto Group makes more than automotive glass. the Webasto Group makes people’s lives safer and more comfortable along their journeys. Every day, the Webasto Group unites as a team to deliver quality products and innovative solutions that earn customer’s trust and build lasting relationships.
Packaging Coordinator (f/m/x)
You can look forward to these exciting tasks:
– During the development phasis of the new project nomination, you will be a key member of the project team to orientate some technical decision on product & on process to let the future packaging concept as much as possible on simple level of use
– Following your experience in logistics, you will define and optimize the needed quantity of racks or containers (packaging name to transport our glass products) to ensure the delivery to our customers and subcontractors at the best financial level without failure flow
– The 2 members of your maintenance Team will maintain the packaging material on the appropriate condition to ensure the safety, the quality for our production people and our product
– Most of our customers allocate to their suppliers their own packaging. Consequently, a deeper follow-up is mandatory. A monthly and a yearly inventory have to be performed in details
Here’s what you can bring to the team:
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering
– Knowledge in logistic and experience on logistics flow is mandatory
– 5+ years of experience
– Experience in Team Management is appreciated
– MRP (ERP) experience required
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectation and your notice period.