BANDAO recruits for the Webasto Group. The Webasto Group is one of the 100 most significant suppliers to the automotive industry. With innovative sliding and panoramic roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems, and charging solutions the Webasto Group creates added value for mobility time and again. The Webasto Group convinces through a powerful sense of unity. Because the „we“ is the special plus.
At Grevenmacher the Webasto Group makes more than automotive glass. the Webasto Group makes people’s lives safer and more comfortable along their journeys. Every day, the Webasto Group unites as a team to deliver quality products and innovative solutions that earn customer’s trust and build lasting relationships.
Production Planner (f/m/x)
You can look forward to these exciting tasks:
– Gather and analyze electronic data interchange (EDI) and customer orders to convert into master schedule based on cycle times, efficiency, pieces, direct labor, and finished goods inventory levels
– Communicate with production, quality, and supply chain management teams to provide necessary scheduling or schedule change information
– Communicate the production schedule and any changes with the appropriate buyers of raw materials
– Communicate with others in the company to inform of any schedule changes and other critical information that affects their ability to perform their jobs effectively, as necessary
– Complete daily inventory reports
Here’s what you can bring to the team:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or relevant field required
– 3+ years of experience of Scheduling in a manufacturing environment or similar work experience required
– Cooperation within teams to successfully carry out tasks and responsibilities
– Advanced skill level with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel (Pivot tables e.g.) Word, and PowerPoint
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectation and your notice period.