BANDAO recruits for the Webasto Group. The Webasto Group is one of the 100 most significant suppliers to the automotive industry. With innovative sliding and panoramic roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems, and charging solutions the Webasto Group creates added value for mobility time and again. The Webasto Group convinces through a powerful sense of unity. Because the „we“ is the special plus.
At Grevenmacher the Webasto Group makes more than automotive glass. the Webasto Group makes people’s lives safer and more comfortable along their journeys. Every day, the Webasto Group unites as a team to deliver quality products and innovative solutions that earn customer’s trust and build lasting relationships.
Controlling Expert Customer & Projects (f/m/x)
You can look forward to these exciting tasks:
– Independent management and control of planning and forecasting processes for projects and R&D costs and cash flows
– Responsibility for the business management of acquisition and development projects from the offer phase to the start of production, including the support of interdisciplinary project teams
– Business management support and commercial advice to the management for the Glass business unit e.g. regarding standardization and reporting
– Carrying out target/actual comparisons and special analyses (e.g. with regard to capacities, R&D efficiency, etc.) as well as demanding and following up on action plans derived from these
– Coordinate activities around grant management
– Development and optimization of processes, standards, tools and templates in the area of project and R&D controlling
Here’s what you can bring to the team:
– Fluent in English, French and German are considered as an asset
– Successfully completed studies in business administration or in industrial engineering ideally with a focus on planning or controlling
– Several years of professional experience in controlling, ideally in an automotive environment
– Very good understanding of business contexts in the company, very good analytical skills as well as interest in technical issues
– Good knowledge of profitability accounting
– Good MS Office skills and knowledge of SAP module PS/CO are an advantage
– Strong communication skills and a good command of English round off your profile
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectation and your notice period.