BANDAO recruits for the Webasto Group. The Webasto Group is one of the 100 most significant suppliers to the automotive industry. With innovative sliding and panoramic roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems, and charging solutions the Webasto Group creates added value for mobility time and again. The Webasto Group convinces through a powerful sense of unity. Because the „we“ is the special plus.
At Grevenmacher the Webasto Group makes more than automotive glass. the Webasto Group makes people’s lives safer and more comfortable along their journeys. Every day, the Webasto Group unites as a team to deliver quality products and innovative solutions that earn customer’s trust and build lasting relationships.
Engineer, Advanced Product Development (f/m/x)
You can look forward to these exciting tasks:
– Lead Advanced Product Development projects from concept to SOP, using a corporate development process, to be realized through internal and/or external partners
– Follow product roadmaps from our Product Managers and direction from the Product Owner as basis for self-sufficient planning of development activities to reach development milestones in time and within budget
– Coordinate, build and analyze prototypes, samples and concepts in close cooperation with our labs and production lines
– Provide design, prototype & validation support for improving existing product
– Serve as a backup or relay companion to other APD engineers from different regions
Here’s what you can bring to the team:
– Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, physics, optics or related field or equivalent experience required
– 2+ years’ experience in relevant role with career progression
– Automotive experience would be a plus as well as the knowledge in materials such as glass, coatings and plastics
– Business fluent English is mandatory, German language skills are a plus
– Product design experience including GD&T and DFMEA
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectation and your notice period.