BANDAO recruits for the Webasto Group. The Webasto Group is one of the 100 most significant suppliers to the automotive industry. With innovative sliding and panoramic roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems, and charging solutions the Webasto Group creates added value for mobility time and again. The Webasto Group convinces through a powerful sense of unity. Because the „we“ is the special plus.
At Grevenmacher the Webasto Group makes more than automotive glass. the Webasto Group makes people’s lives safer and more comfortable along their journeys. Every day, the Webasto Group unites as a team to deliver quality products and innovative solutions that earn customer’s trust and build lasting relationships.
EHS Coordinator (f/m/x)
You can look forward to these exciting tasks:
– Execute the EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety) strategy of Webasto
– Minimize security risks and improve Safety awareness among employees
– Support technically all departments in EHS issues
– Set and follow-up Safety related KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
– Continuous improvement Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Here’s what you can bring to the team:
– Excellent communication skills in English and additionally at least German or French, both German and French is a plus
– Sufficient practical operational expertise and experience (5+ years) in a similar role in an industrial environment to have credibility at both the Shopfloor and Management levels
– Broad exposure to and knowledge of EHS in a manufacturing environment
– Knowledge of permit requirements, control measures and reporting
– Knowledge of Health and Safety policies and standards
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectation and your notice period.