BANDAO recruits for Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. The group also includes the tour operator Hip Trips GmbH, the leisure community Spontacts GmbH, the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH and JS NOW!
As Germany’s largest online provider of experience gifts JSMD can enrich the lives of customers even more comprehensively with their combined competence and strength: They know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. The mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories – for everyone at any time at any place! 500 colleagues give thier best every day.
BANDAO recruits for the office in Munich:
Product Owner (m/f/d) – Mobile Applications
THESE EXPERIENCES ARE COMING TOWARDS YOU
– You work closely together with the product manager to transform ideas and business goals into an actionable development roadmap
– You make sure that the product is being built right, and strike the right balance between fulfilling business requirements and maintaining technological excellence
– You define, clarify, and prioritize requirements, and make sure that stories are refined to the point where developers have clear goals and acceptance criteria
– You ensure regular, reliable, and high-quality releases
– You keep your development team’s roadmap aligned with other projects, teams, and their product owners
– You define and monitor KPIs and technical metrics to ensure the success of your product
YOU BRING THESE QUALITIES WITH YOU
– Strong communication and planning skills
– Good knowledge and proven experience in working with software development teams, preferably on mobile applications
– A deep understanding of mobile software development methods, tools and technologies, in order to competently discuss technology choices and trace-offs with the development team
– Experience with working in agile frameworks like SCRUM or Kanban
– Willingness to acquire additional system/technical knowledge as needed
– At least 2 years of experience in a product owner role or technical product owner role
– Knowledge in the industry sectors e-commerce, travel/booking or consumer-facing mobile applications is a big bonus
React based micro frontends – server-side rendering – self-contained-systems – a fully event driven architecture based on Apache Kafka – containerized applications
Are you ready for the next step?! Then apply today and send us your application including your salary expectations and your notice period.
|Job Category||Portal, Software|